Visit the Yavapai County Health Department website for up to date info on Covid in your community and links to resources.
Find out where to go for testing, help with food, best safety practices, and more.
Also, visit the Arizona Department of Health website for even more.
As always, here is what you can do to minimize the chance of getting and spreading Covid-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with others not from your household
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (not your hands), then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wear masks in public settings if they can be safely managed.